Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of the South
- Makes about 30 squares
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 can evaporated milk (5 oz)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels (6 oz)
- 2 (4 oz) bittersweet chocolate baking bars
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 chocolate covered toffee candy bars (1.4 oz each)
- In a 2 quart pan, stir together sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat on stove top, and cook until a candy thermometer registers 234°F.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour fudge into a 9 inch square buttered baking dish.
- Immediately sprinkle evenly with chopped candy bars.
- Let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares to serve.