Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of the South
- Makes about 30 squares
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 can evaporated milk (5 oz)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels (6 oz)
- 2 (4 oz) bittersweet chocolate baking bars
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 chocolate covered toffee candy bars (1.4 oz each)
- In a 2 quart pan, stir together sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat on stove top, and cook until a candy thermometer registers 234°F.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted.
- Stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour fudge into a 9 inch square buttered baking dish.
- Immediately sprinkle evenly with chopped candy bars.
- Let cool for 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares to serve.