Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe from Duncan Hines
- Makes 3½ dozen cookies
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Swiss chocolate cake
- ½ cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and egg in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in all 3 chocolates and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 – 11 minutes.
- Cook 1 minute on baking sheet.
- Remove to cooling racks.