Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe from Duncan Hines
- Makes 3½ dozen cookies
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Swiss chocolate cake
- ½ cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and egg in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in all 3 chocolates and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 – 11 minutes.
- Cook 1 minute on baking sheet.
- Remove to cooling racks.