Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is delicious. Enjoy.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine — melted
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla ice cream
- prepared pie crust
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, blend in sugar and butter.
- In separate bowl, stir together, flour, cocoa and salt.
- Add to egg mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla.
- Spread batter into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 35 minutes until set (pie will not test done in the center)
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream and/or commercial chocolate sauce.