Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"You'll love this cheesy and cramy spread, " promises Debbie Smith of Crossett, Arkansas. "the carrots add nice color and crunch."
- Source: Taste of Home magazine, Dec/Jan '94, p. 18
- Yield: 1¾ cups
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- ⅛ tsp dill weed
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup unsalted sunflower seeds (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine cheesees, milk, dill and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Stir in carrots.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, stir in the sunflower seeds, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Diabetic exchange: one 2 tbsp. serving, prepared without sunflower seeds, equals ½ meat
- 41 calories | 116mg Sodium | 6mg Cholesterol | 1g Carbohydrate | 5g Protein | 2g Fat