Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From BBS Echo or Prodigy June, 1999
- 8 oz wide egg noodles
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 oz jar chopped pimento
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- ½ cup ricotta cheese (part skim)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Garnish (optional) Edit
- Boil a large pot of water; cook noodles until al dente.
- While noodles are cooking, in a med mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese and paprika.
- When noodles are done, drain well.
- Return them to pot.
- Pour in sauce mixture and toss well to coat.
- Pour mixture into a microwave-proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese; top with paprika.
- Heat in microwave, high setting, for 3 minutes, to melt cheese and heat through.
- Top with garnish.
- Stir in steamed vegetables - serve over a bed of steamed spinach - bake in oven at 375°F for about 25 minutes.
- Though it takes longer, the crispy edges are delicious!.