Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 2 tbsp. vinegar 2 eggs 1 cup cream 10% 1 tsp. chopped parsley Wash tripe thoroughly.
- Place in large pot and add water, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 3 hours. Add extra water if needed.
- Remove pot from stove. Beat eggs in bowl and add lemon juice or vinegar.
- Slowly add one cup of the hot broth, being careful not to curdle.
- Beat well and add one cup cream.
- Pour all into pot, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top. Do not cover pot. Serve very hot.