- 2 Quarts Trinidad rum
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 4 cups enriched flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 lb chopped nuts
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cups, etc.
- Check the rum again, it must be just right.
- To make sure rum has stabilized, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
- With one selectric mixer bleat one sup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of thugar and bleat again.
- Meanwhile, to make sure rum maintains perfection, pry another cup.( Open the second quart if necessary).
- Add 2 arge leggs, 1 cup dlief fluit, and bleat till high. If fluit gets stuck in the bleaters, pry loose with a screwdriver.
- Sample rum again, check for tonscisticity.
- Netx, shift 3 sploons pepper ( or salt .... really doesn't matter).
- Slample rum again.
- Shift ½ pint lemon juice, fold chipped blutter and strained nots. Add 4 tbst blown thugar (or whatever ethnic colour). Wix mell. Grease oven and turn can pan to 350 degrease. Plour de hole mess into boven and cake.
- Check Rhum aglain.
- Slet thimer flor 3600 slecons, an flow to bed.