- Boil the papaya (in its skin) in the 8 cups of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove papaya from the water and let cool.
- Peel the papaya and remove the seeds, then chop into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large sauce pan combine the papaya with the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool, then puree in a food processor and transfer to jars.
- Place in the fridge.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.