Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This mixture of fresh avocado, golden corn, red and green bell peppers is perfect to serve on turkey tacos, quesadillas, fajitas and can also be served anytime of the year over grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 firm ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup frozen corn, defrosted
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp coarse ground garlic salt
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- 4 drops red pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.