Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked cake: Filling:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 quart of half'n'half
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Mix Sugar and butter cream until fluffy, add 4 eggs and vanilla blend all together with the 2 cups of flour with baking powder.
- Pour into a greased rectangular Pyrex and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is ready and cold, add the filling (milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk) combine the 3 milks and soak the cake with it.
- If you want, you can add whipped cream (Sugar and half & half) and spread on top of the cake.
- keep it on the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- You can use fresh fruits on top of the cake (strawberries or cherries).
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.