- 2 c. puffed rice cereal
- 1 1/2 c. corn cereal (such as corn chex)
- 1 c. wheat cereal (such as wheat chex)
- 1 jar soy nuts or 1 1/2 c. peanuts
- 2 cans (1 1/2 oz. ea.) potato sticks
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 sm. clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. each of onion and celery salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In large bowl, combine cereals, nuts, and potato sticks. Set aside.
- Melt butter in small pan over low heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Stir into cereal mixture and place in 15 x 10 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven (350 degrees) for 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- Turn out on paper towel to cool.