- Beat the eggs with half the milk.
- Beat in flour and salt.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining milk.
- Heat a griddle with vegetable oil.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the griddle and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes and cook about ½ minute.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.