Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve this on St. Patrick's Day and experience a true Irish meal!
- 1 slab Shannon traditional bacon
- ½ green cabbage
- ½ white cabbage
- 8 potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper
- Place slab of bacon in saucepan filled with water just enough to cover the bacom.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Boil potatoes and set aside when cooked.
- Remove outer leaves of the green and white cabbage.
- Cut cabbage in half.
- Place half of green cabbage and half of white cabbage in another saucepan filled with water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cut cooked bacon into thin slices.
- Drain cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop roughly and add butter.
- Arrange bacon slices, potatoes and cabbage on a large plate and serve.