Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g (18 oz) chicken
- 150 g (5 oz) cucumbers
- 150 g (5 oz) tomatoes
- 1 bundle (4 oz) green onions
- 1 head garlic
- 150 g (5 oz) or ⅝ cup mayonnaise
- Boil chicken and remove skin and bones from the meat.
- Cut chicken and peeled into thin strips.
- Cut tomatoes into very thin round slices, chop green onions and dill, and mince garlic.
- Set aside some cucumbers and tomatoes for garnish.
- Combine above ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, and season to taste.
- Arrange a hillock of salad in a serving bowl, top with mayonnaise, tomato and cucumber slices, and greens.