Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
184.108.40.206 21:55, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
- 1 slightly ripe breadfruit, mostly green with some white mottling
- canola oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel breadfruit and cut into 1-1½" cubes.
- Place in already boiling water for about 8 minutes or until a meat fork penetrates easily 3.
- Drain and fry at medium heat until golden 4.
- Smash to about ⅜" thick discs with heavy soup can on cutting board 5.
- Fry again until golden 6.
- Drain on paper towels, season.