- Sheep's brisket:
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 0,5 of a cup of sourcraut
- salt and pepper to taste.
- From the sheep's brisket the broad fleshy edge is cut off; it is cut lenghthwise in two halves, spat and roasted over burning hot charcoals. During roasting the meat is poured over with brine.
- The roasted brisket is taken off and cut in small pieces. As gamish fresh vegetables or sourcraut are served.
- If mutton is from an old sheep it should be boiled to half-readiness before roasting.