Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1¾ oz taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 8 oz taco sauce
- 4 oz chopped green chiles
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (hopefully at bargain prices)
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk and oil in bowl.
- Stir until mixture cleans sides of bowl.
- Press into a ball.
- Knead in bowl 10 times.
- Roll on lightly floured board to a 13-inch circle.
- Place on pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Turn up edge and pinch.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Prepare ground beef using recommendations from your seasoning mix.
- Spread beans over the crust.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on.
- Bake 2 minutes longer.
- Top pizza with taco sauce, chiles, onion, tomato and shredded lettuce.