- Place tortillas on baking sheet and rub with oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Spoon refried beans onto tortillas, heaping in center.
- Sprinkle with salsa jalapena orhot pepper sauce to taste.
- Halve one avocado; seed, peel and cut into.
- Top tostadas with avocado, onion, tomato and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Halve second avocado; peel and slice.
- Top hot tostadas with avocado slices.
- Dollop with sour cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.