Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound Pork tenderloin
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red or Green Grapes, halved
- lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Combine orange juice, 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, honey, orange peel and mustard in large bowl. Cut Pork into 1/4-inch slices. Cut each slice into julienne strips. Add Pork to marinade; stir to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Drain Pork, reserving marinade. Transfer marinade to small saucepan; heat to boiling. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat.