Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1½ cm karashi mustard (Japanese mustard sold in a tube, or about 1 teaspoon mild English mustard would substitute)
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- Throw in the broccoli florets, and return to the boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes, them remove, and drain in a colander uner running cold water.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of soy and toss to mix.
- In another bowl, mix the karashi and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Pour this mix over the broccoli, mix and eat!