Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Mission™ soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- 15 oz can prepared bean chili
- 4 oz can green chiles diced
- 2 oz can black olives sliced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 medium tomato diced
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream and green onions.
- Mix bean chili, diced green chilies, and garlic powder.
- On a greased cookie sheet, place 2 tortillas side-by-side.
- Spread each with a heaping tablespoon cottage cheese mixture.
- On top of cottage cheese mixture, spread 1 heaping tablespoon chili mixture.
- Place another tortilla on top of chili, and repeat procedure for another layer.
- Bake stacks in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle tops with cheese and tomato.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Cut each tortilla stack into quarters.