- In a two quart saucepan, heat olive oil over medium until hot.
- Add chopped onion and saute until clear.
- Add garlic and chopped Anaheim chile.
- Add tortilla strips, coated in oil, and saute until crispy.
- Add tomato paste, peeled tomatoes, stock and chopped cilantro.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, purée and season to taste.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.