- 6 Mission? Light or Fat Free flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup regular or low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 lb. cooked Shrimp peeled
- 6 cups Packaged Salad Mix
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- To make dressing, combine broth, vinegar, olive oil, Sugar, mustard and garlic in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- To make tortilla bowls, place each tortilla into a 7 inch metal or glass oven proof bowl.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- To assemble, combine Shrimp, bell peppers and half of the greens in a large bowl.
- Pour warm dressing over salad and toss.
- Place 1 cup salad mixture into tortilla bowls and sprinkle with chives.
- Place remaining greens on serving plate.