Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- vegetable cooking spray
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 10½ ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast cubes
- 1 x 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- tortilla chips
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ avocado, cut into small cubes
- 4 lime slices for garnish
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat Dutch oven or large saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onions; cook and stir until tender.
- Add broth, rice, tomatoes and juice, chicken and chiles.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Just before serving, pour into soup bowls; top with tortilla chips, tomato and avocado.
- Garnish with lime slices and cilantro.