Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, 8-inch size
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat, fat-free or regular
- 12 slices lean turkey (smoked, turkey-ham)
- 8-12 spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
1.Let the cream cheese come to room temperature. Whip with a mixer, or by hand, to make it easier to spread.
2.Using a spatula or knife, spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla, making sure to reach the edges.
3.Place 3 slices of meat on each tortilla.
4.Put several spinach leaves in the center of the tortilla and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of carrots.
5.Roll tortilla tightly; secure with a toothpick.
6.Cut the tortilla into pinwheels by cutting it in half first, then making bite-sized slices along the tortilla until you reach the end. Lay each piece cut-side down on a serving plate.
- Tortilla Pinwheels from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe in the public domain