Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Mission? Fajita Size flour Tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 oz. chopped Prosciutto thinly sliced
- 2 clove small garlic minced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 15 oz. (about 2 cups). Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add proscuitto and garlic and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in ricotta, parmesan, basil and parsley; season to taste.
- Place warmed tortillas on a work surface and spoon 1/2 cup of filling down the center of each.
- Place seamside down on an 8x8 inch greased baking dish. Spoon on marinara sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.