Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 eggs. For best results, remove from refrigerator a few hours before use.
- 1/6 teaspoonful ground garlic
- 1 medium Onion, chopped thinly
- a pinch of cummin
- a pinch of ground oregano
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 3 oz Spanish Sausage OR 6 slices Bacon, cut into one-inch pieces
- Fry the Spanish Sausage (or Bacon slices) over medium heat until it sheds much of its fat. Remove and drain the Sausage or Bacon pieces. Remove some of the excess fat from the pan, leaving a thin layer of fat in the frying pan. #Lightly sautee the onions and garlic.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes, about 1/2 inch on each side. Add the potatoes and cook for about ten minutes, stirring occassionally, until the potatoes show a nice golden color.
- Beat eggs with cummin and oregano. If using Spanish Sausage, shred the pieces and remove the skins. Add the Sausage or Bacon to the eggs.
- Spread the potatoes to cover the whole bottom of the pan. Pour the egg mixture thoroughly over the potatoes. Cover and cook over low heat for around ten minutes.
- Serve in wedges, pizza style, for Sunday brunch, garnished with parsley. It also makes a tasty appetizer: cook in a square or rectangular dish and cut into two-inch squares.