Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A perfect ending to Mexican meals. Your guests and family will be impressed, though this is very easy. Recipe from Kraft Cooking.
Tortilla cups Edit
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cool Whip (or other prepared dessert topping)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- Melt butter in a small microwavable bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Gently press tortillas into 6 custard cups to form cups, microwave 3 cups at a time on high for 45 seconds.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from cups.
- Cups should be firm before removing from cup.
- Beat cream cheese, cool whip and sugar until blended.
- Stir in lime zest.
- Assemble by filling tortilla cups with filling and top with assorted fresh fruit.