Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The classic club sandwich flavors get rolled up in tortillas—easy to eat on the go!
- Prep: 15 minutes
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1-ounce each) slices deli Turkey breast
- 4 (3/4-ounce each) slices LAND O LAKES ® Deli Swiss cheese
- 4 (1-ounce each) slices deli honey Ham or cooked Ham
- 4 (3/4-ounce each) slices LAND O LAKES ® Deli Cheddar Cheese or American cheese
Spread each tortilla evenly with 1 tablespoon salad dressing; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon tomato.
Top with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice Turkey, 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 slice Ham and 1 slice Cheddar Cheese. Roll up tortilla; secure with toothpicks.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich: Calories 400, Fat 23 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 1060 mg, Carbohydrates 26 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Protein 24 g