Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tortilla Chicken Pizza from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- ½ cup chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-7 inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup minced fresh oregano
- ½ cup roasted, chopped vegetables
- ¼ cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Position oven rack 4-5 inches from heating element. Preheat broiler.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil, using ¼ teaspoon on each side.
- Prick the surface of the tortillas in several places with a fork.
- Place the tortillas directly on the oven rack and broil for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Watch closely!
- Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the pizza sauce.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on each. Sprinkle with oregano and cheeses.
- Broil 1–2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with basil.