- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix shortening and sugar.
- Add flour one tablespoon at a time making sure to mix well with each addition.
- Add the lime zest and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough.
- Cut into 2" diameter circles and shape into patties using your hands.
- Place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.