Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cheesecake without a crust
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Italia
- Makes 8 servings
- 2½ lbs fresh ricotta
- 5 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- ½ of a vanilla bean, pod scraped out
- 1 tbsp brandy
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Process the ricotta until it is smooth.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and other ingredients until well blended.
- Add this slowly to the ricotta.
- Butter a spring-form pan and line the bottom of it with parchment paper.
- Pour the filling into it and place it in the oven.
- Immediately reduce the oven to 350°F.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- The cake will still be soft in the middle.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven 15 minutes.
- Open the door and let the cake sit in the opened oven 15 minutes longer.
- This may be served warm.