Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 13 ounces albacore tuna in spring water
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped [Italian parsley]]
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- hot cooked pasta
- Put all ingredients except pasta in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Pulse the machine several times.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl then continue processing until smooth.
- Toss the sauce with cooked pasta.