- Bake the eggplant, let it drain well, and chop with a wooden or glass chopper.
- Set in a bowl and mix with the oil poured little by little.
- Add finely chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Choose small and firm tomatoes and remove the inside with all the seeds.
- Fill with the eggplant mixture, then place all stuffed tomatoes on a platter and decorate them with a sprig of parsley for each tomato.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.