Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (16-oz.) cans cannellini (large white beans), rinsed and drained
- 28-oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 2 scallions (green parts only), chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh cilantro or dill or more to taste
- 1 to 2 tsp. salt-free herb-and-spice seasoning mix or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In food processor, puree half of beans until smooth. Add tomatoes with their liquid and scallions, and puree until smooth.