Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium-sized onion sliced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- salt, to taste
- fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Fry cumin seeds in hot oil till it starts to sizzle. Add onions and cook till they soften and turn transparent.
- Add in salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and fry for a minute or two till spiced blend nicely.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 3 – 5 minutes till tomatoes pulp and form and dry up excess water.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve warm with rotis.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com