Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- ½ cup sliced green and black olives
- Spread dough on a jellyroll cookie sheet then press to edges and press seams together.
- Bake as directed until golden brown and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix, dill, Tabasco and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well and gently spread over cooled crust.
- Top with tomatoes and olives then remaining cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.