Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2¼ cups tomato and avocado salsa.
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ of a jalapeno chile, finely diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs lime zest
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 avocado, halved lengthwise
- In a bowl, mix together tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro, set aside.
- Add lime juice and zest, oil and salt to tomato mixture, stir to combine.
- Score each half of the avocado flesh into a small dice and scoop out, fold into tomato mixture.
- Press plastic wrap onto the surface and refrigerate.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.