- 1 tablespoon chili oil (I use olive oil with 1/4 tsp chili powder)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (used less than 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup (I also added 1/2 can tomato bits for texture or use a soup with tomato bits in it)
- 1/4 lb cooked and peeled Shrimp
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen Peas
- salt, if needed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir in the garlic (powder) and mix well.
7. Heat throroughly then add the frozen Peas and heat through.
8. Season to taste with the salt if needed.
9. Ladle into soup bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro.