- Cut tomato into small pieces, remove roots of bean sprout then wash.
- Add 500ml of water into cooker.
- Pour in tomato and bean sprout then boil in high heat.
- Turn into low heat after soup is boiled, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar and chopped spring onion, then sesame oil, serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.