Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de rosii II
- 1.5 qts / 1,5 l water
- 2 lbs / 2 kg tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon rice
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Wash the tomatoes and set to boil with 1 pint / 500 ml water.
- When the tomatoes have softened, strain.
- Grate the carrot, parsley root and onion and set to boil with 1 qt / 1 l water, until all vegetables are tender.
- Mix the tomato liquid with the vegetable liquid, add salt, sugar, rice and sliced peppers, as well as a mixture obtained by frying the flour with butter and adding some soup.
- Let boil until the rice is done, then add the chopped dill.
- Before serving, beat some sour cream in.
- Serve hot.