Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de rosii I
- 1.5 qts / 1,5 l water
- 2 lbs / 1 kg tomatoes
- 1 big carrot
- 1 big parsley root
- 1 onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- parsley and lovage (mixed)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Wash the tomatoes and set to boil with 1 pint / 500 ml water.
- When the tomatoes have softened, strain.
- Grate the carrot, parsley root and onion and set to boil with 1 qt / 1 l water, until all vegetables are tender.
- Then strain and add the tomato liquid to the vegetable liquid.
- Also add rice, quartered green peppers, salt and sugar, letting everything boil, covered, until the rice is half done.
- Add the flour fried in oil and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add chopped dill, parsley and lovage.
- This soup is also delicious served cold.