Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1.5 qts /1,5 l water
- 2 lbs / 1 kg tomatoes
- 1 big carrot
- 1 big parsley root
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons oil if served cold or butter if served warm
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Wash the tomatoes and set to boil with 1 pint / 500 ml water.
- When the tomatoes have softened, strain. Grate the carrot, parsley root and Onion and set to boil with garlic and 1 qt / 1 l water, until all vegetables are tender.
- Then strain and add the tomato liquid to the vegetable liquid.
- Also add rice, salt and Sugar, letting everything boil, covered, until the rice is half done.
- Dust the flour over the soup, stir it and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add chopped dill, parsley and butter.