Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 oz fettuccine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Holland House vermouth or white cooking wine
- ¼ cup Realemon® lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, rinsed, patted dry
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp basil
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine for 8 minutes, or until tender but firm.
- Drain well; keep warm.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Pour in vermouth or wine, Realemon; add sugar and simmer 6 minutes.
- Add green onions, shrimp and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil and cheese.
- Toss with cooked fettuccine; serve immediately in shallow bowls.