- 1-2 clove garlic (or more to taste)
- 1/2 Onion, cut in pieces
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (more if you like it really hot)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4-6 roma tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 bunch cilantro (about , using more leaves than stems)
- 1-2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or more to taste)
- 2-3 teaspoons salt (at first and then more to taste)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients using the"pulse" button (or use food processor).
- Pour into a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.