Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tomato Salad with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 3 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on plates (3 slices per plate).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, orange juice, orange zest, lemon zest, paprika and cilantro.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.