Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have to like tomatoes, but this is a good way to use up summer garden vegetables.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Newspaper Clipping
- Layer chopped tomatoes (fairly thick layer)
- Layer chopped bell peppers (thin to medium thick layer)
- Layer sweet pickles or relish (thin or medium thick)
- Top with a layer of mayonnaise
- finally add a layer of finely crushed Ritz crackers.
- Cover and leave in refrigerator overnight.