Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Pour tomatoes into a pan that can be put in the oven.
- Add salt to taste.
- Stir in sugar and milk.
- Make up a dough just like for a cobbler pie and roll or press the dough out.
- Bring the tomato mixture to boiling on top of stove.
- Lay dough on top of the tomatoes, letting the juice boil through.
- Boil until dough is done, (cooked through) then put in a 350°F oven to brown on top, 5 to 10 minutes.