Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Take 200 grams of macaroni and add to 3 liters of boiling water. Boil for 8 to 9 minutes
- For a more substantial dish, slice carrots and beans and boil with the macaroni
- Drain, then pour cold water over the macaroni
- Slice 200 grams of onion and 5 pods of garlic
- Fry in a pan with 4 Tbsp of ghee or butter for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add the macaroni, tomato and other vegetables and simmer for another 5 to 6 minutes
- Serve hot with mint leaves and grated cheese