Very tasty and easy to prepare. It is also suitable for large occassions.
- 32 ounces Hunts tomato sauce (I tried other brands and stick to Hunts.)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic granules (But DO NOT try any other form of garlic; not powder, or the kind with salt mixed in called granula)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1 small Onion, diced or minced
- fresh cilantro, rinsed and chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for best taste.
- Be warned, the longer it sits the hotter it gets.
- It's yummy!